Welcome to a new segment on Beta Reader Bits! This Movie Nailed It is a mini-sode that will explore films that nail some of the best aspects of creative expression. Movies are written, of course, and they use a lot of techniques that we authors can and should implement in our own work.
This week I want to tell you about a movie that absolutely nails its prologue. Countdown from 2019 has one of the most fundamentally perfect and structurally sound prologues I’ve seen.
- Watch Countdown on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3Nr7sDC
- Shows Website: https://betareaderbits.podbean.com/
- Beta Bits eBook! and other titles by Tiffany: https://bit.ly/TCLewis
- Author's Helper Service: https://authorshelpservice.com/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthorTCLewis
- Join my mailing list, get a free book!: http://bit.ly/ReadyPrequel
- Wanna start a podcast? DM my producer @Poeticearthling on Twitter
- Make cool videos with wavelengths and sound from your podcast with Headliner! (Referral Link)
- I get my sound from Epidemic Sound! (Referral Link)
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.